CyberGhost VPN Torrent Keep your internet activity hidden from anyone watching. This includes your ISP, hackers, advertisers, and the government. It encrypts your online traffic and hides your actual IP address, whether you’re streaming, torrenting, gaming, shopping, banking, or simply browsing. No one will know who you are or your actual location.
A VPN protects your privacy by routing your web traffic through an encrypted connection to a remote server, shielding your personal information and making it harder to track online. It’s a powerful kind of tool, and it is one of the better VPNs we’ve tested. It boasts the largest network of VPN servers we’ve yet seen and allows a generous seven simultaneous connections.
But the service is expensive and doesn’t have the full complement of VPN features we’ve come to expect from top-tier products. Proton VPN, our overall Editors’ Choice for VPNs, gives you more features at a lowered price.
What Is CyberGhost VPN?
It kept our IP addresses when we used the VPN, and the country we used it. However, It stored our information anonymously, so we could live with it, as long as it kept our browsing information away from the bad guys. We’re nitpicking here, but with more and more CyberGhost VPN Premium Mod offering unlimited simultaneous connections, This limit of seven devices can be restrictive.
Besides having one of the coolest names for a VPN, It also has one of the most expansive networks of VPN servers we’ve ever seen. It has close to 10,000 servers spread over 91 countries and 115 unique locations. Moreover, its “no-logs” policy, which has been audited by Deloitte Romania, and third-party audits like this strengthen a VPN’s trustworthiness, credibility, and transparency.
That’s just scratching the surface, though. There is a lot to learn about it, and in this review, we’ll give you our take on this VPN provider. Is the right VPN for you? Let’s find out together. Because they’re based in Romania, It will never have to hand over customer data to the government, unlike many VPNs we’ve tested. With thousands of servers around the world, you’re sure to find one that will give you fast speeds on public Wi-Fi networks.
It is one of the biggest VPN service providers on the market. I really like the fact that it supports torrenting and unblocks the majority of popular online streaming services like Netflix and BBC iPlayer. It also offers the WireGuard protocol, specialized servers, a dedicated IP option, and a 45-day money-back guarantee, which is much longer than the standard 1-month guarantees from other providers.
What is the Advantage of CyberGhost VPN?
However, not all is perfect. For example, the macOS and iOS VPN apps offer less functionality, and the speeds could be better, especially with such a huge server fleet. So, should you be worried? Is CyberGhost VPN still a worthy option to buy – even when they’re are more functional and faster options like NordVPN available? That’s the biggest question we need to answer.
Why Use It?
If you’re looking for a good VPN for torrenting, then it will surely be a good fit, giving you the protection you need. It even offers specialized servers for P2P file sharing that work with all sorts of torrenting clients. These speeds are similar to the ones we got when torrenting with Surfshark. So all in all, while the performance is nothing spectacular, CyberGhost is still a good torrenting VPN.
However, when it comes to connection speeds, they are quite average. When I tried downloading a Linux installation image, the average download speed was 9.3 Mb/s when connected to a server in the UK and 6.5 Mb/s when connected to the US.
It is a capable VPN service with a powerful Windows client, packed with features yet still user-friendly. It has some issues (the support site needs work, and the device limits can be a hassle) but It scores in all the main areas, with speedy WireGuard performance, decent unblocking results, plus fast and helpful live chat support.
What are the Features of CyberGhost VPN?
- As we’ve bolstered our approach to VPN reviews in recent months, however,
- CyberGhost For Mac has raised some red flags.
- Its parent company’s history warrants skepticism, our previous tests have shown it to expose your VPN use to your internet service provider,
- its website and app trackers are more numerous than warranted and its ad-blocker uses an untrustworthy method of traffic manipulation no VPN should even think about.
- Its low price previously made it worth considering if you needed to change the appearance of your location online, but not if you wanted best-in-class security.
- Large, well-distributed server fleet
- Allows up to seven simultaneous connections
- Several add-ons, including antivirus
- Outstanding speed test scores
- Newly completed third-party audit
- Colossal server coverage
- Unblocks streaming platforms
- WireGuard protocol
- Specialized servers
- Free trial
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Accepts cryptocurrency payments
- Confusing privacy policies
- Apple apps have fewer features
- Unintuitive Linux client
- WireGuard connection problems on Mac
- OS: Windows 7 (32-bit), 8 (64-bit), 10
- The following operating systems are supported: Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- and later, iOS 12 and later, Android 5
- and later, and Linux Ubuntu 18.04, Fedora 30, and Debian 10
- and later A variety of routers including DD-WRT, Tomato, ASUSWRT, and others
How To Activate CyberGhost VPN?
Visit the CyberGhost VPN website and select the version of the software compatible with your device.
- Download and run the installation CyberGhost VPN Activation code file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install software on your device.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the app and enter your login credentials.
- Select a VPN server location and connect.